Monday, June 9, 2008
For your listening pleasure
I wanted to make sure I really understood the Overdrive "thing" this week since it is part of our system. And at first it felt like an overwhelming amount of information, partly because I wanted to take it all in immediately and be able to answer any patron questions. When I slowed down and looked at each format separately, that helped. Though the selection is fairly large, I didn't find my favorite author. There appears to be mostly popular and newer titles. The search box was up in the right-hand corner, looking like an afterthought and not very obvious. I was pleasantly surprised by the number of titles, and wonder how many of our patrons are using this service. I imagine more will when it is ipod compatible. When I did download and listen to a book at home, everything went smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment